Office Storage Solutions
Office Storage Solutions
Commercial Office Liquidations has over 50,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space dedicated to storage for our clients. We have both the knowledge and resources to provide a smart, trusted storage solution for your office furniture and other business assets. Our Office Space Liquidation New Jersey storage services cover any of the items below & many more.
Office Furniture Smart Storage
With our professional expertise, we know how to maximize your investment with thorough and secure packing techniques, as well as creative utilization of space. COL’s Smart Storage packing uses less square footage than ordinary packing and storage, which means better pricing for you. Our in-house removal and delivery team will pick up the goods from your location, and use the Smart Storage packing technique in securing them for safe delivery to our storage facility. Smart Storage means you can be sure that your items will be returned in the same condition they were before, regardless of shape or material.
Document and Information Services
1. Smart Storage Document Services (SSD)
This program offers companies a top-notch solution to storing sensitive documents in a secure, off-site facility. SSD can be utilized for various physical documents, including:
• Annual financial statements
• Purchase and sale receipts
• Corporate documents including your business’ incorporation documents, constitution and bylaws, charters, and meeting minutes.
• Any licenses, patents, copyrights, or trademarks held by your company or employees
• Property mortgages or leases
• Tax information such as returns & audits
Companies are legally required to keep documents with sensitive information, such as patient or client records, for a certain number of years. Our SSD program makes these documents much easier to keep track of while freeing up valuable storage space at the office and giving you peace of mind that your valuable records are being taken care of. We are Office Space Liquidation New Jersey experts & we ensure the safety, privacy & security of your documents.
2. Paper-based to Electronic (P2E) Records
Paper archives not only take up a lot of space but are much more difficult to sort and organize. Digitizing records is critical to staying afloat in an increasingly digital world. Electronic records are now acceptable in case law and other legal proceedings. P2E is a four-step process:
1. Standardize Naming Conventions - Without an official set of standards for naming and storing files, finding files electronically will be just as difficult as they were to find physically. Your team will need to work through various permutations of testing protocols, naming, and specifications that already exist within the company, and filter them down to the bare minimum. Legacy systems and multiple methods of organization (alphabetical, chronological, etc) can be major obstacles in terms of efficiency. All files must be stored under one system, in order to save time and minimize frustrations.
2. Select Deployment Method - Once the organization system has been consolidated, choosing the implementation architecture for your data collection software is the next critical step. Solutions can range from cloud storage that can be done quickly and requires minimal internal IT structure, to on-site options that utilize an existing system that is robust and well-maintained. The decision will reflect your company’s specific needs
3. Digitize Records - Converting all of the existing paper records to an electronic format can seem like a daunting task, daunting task, but by working closely with the software provider’s engineers, it will move much faster. Relying on their experience to efficiently implement a best-practice solution will provide your best chance for ultimate success.
4. Manage the Change - The final hurdle will be to make sure everyone is using the software properly and taking full advantage of its features and functionality. Not everyone will automatically know how to adjust to this change. Take time to ensure that every employee understands the updated standards and protocols. Instilling proper change management initiatives will smooth the way to full usage and benefit so that no employees are left behind.