New York Tri-state Area's Leading Provider of Office Liquidation & Decommissioning Services.
Offering a full suite of office furniture services including storage, recycling, demolition.
Why choose Commercial Office Liquidations?
Commercial Office Liquidations is a New-York based company with over 10 years of combined experience and catering to the needs of its clients based in the Tri-State Area of NY, NJ & CT. We are commercial office liquidators & have served clients who are moving out of their current office space due to expansions, downsizing, right-sizing, relocating, renovating or simply upgrading. Our dedicated team of industry experts develop a tailored plan of services in close consultation with the client, based on their specific need and goals. We are a socially and environmentally friendly organization giving utmost importance to client satisfaction.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Our unique process begins with our team representatives discussing your goals, objectives and desired outcomes.
- Our Commercial Office Liquidation team representatives discuss corporate objectives, timeline, critical evacuation dates, and logistics with you and/or your staff.
- Our Liquidation Expert will conduct a site tour evaluating and reviewing your space and its assets.
- Photographing as well as noting Individual products may be required and may take a few hours to a few days depending on the scope of work.
Follow Up to the Initial Meeting
- Our team will analyze the information discussed, reviewed and collected in order to provide you with a unique multi-tiered solution outlining the best way to achieve your requirements and expectations.
- Our team will discuss critical deadlines and dates, items to be removed, decommissioning requirements, expected challenges, and how we will achieve all this.
- At this point we will send you a detailed scope of work that we will be performing including our quotation to do the job.
- After you accept our quote, we will introduce you to a dedicated Project Manager and other team members specifically assigned for your project.
- We will confirm and verify the proposed dates, timings and all related logistical issues.
- We will coordinate and communicate with your staff, building managers, vendors, etc.
- We will secure and provide certificates of insurance from all vendors required by you, your building, landlord etc.
- We will manage the knockdown and removal of all assets, as outlined in our mutual agreement.
- Your designated Project Manager will perform a final walk-through of facility with you (and/or your building management, if desired) to confirm satisfactory completion of the project.