New York Tri-state Area's Leading Provider of Office Liquidation & Decommissioning Services.
Offering a full suite of office furniture services including storage, recycling, demolition.
Why choose Commercial Office Liquidations?
Commercial Office Liquidations is a New-York based company with over 10 years of combined experience and catering to the needs of its clients based in the Tri-State Area of NY, NJ & CT. We are commercial office liquidators & have served clients who are moving out of their current office space due to expansions, downsizing, right-sizing, relocating, renovating or simply upgrading. Our dedicated team of industry experts develop a tailored plan of services in close consultation with the client, based on their specific need and goals. We are a socially and environmentally friendly organization giving utmost importance to client satisfaction.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Our unique process begins with our team representatives discussing your goals, objectives and desired outcomes.
- Our Commercial Office Liquidation team representatives discuss corporate objectives, timeline, critical evacuation dates, and logistics with you and/or your staff.
- Our Liquidation Expert will conduct a site tour evaluating and reviewing your space and its assets.
- Photographing as well as noting Individual products may be required and may take a few hours to a few days depending on the scope of work.
Follow Up to the Initial Meeting
- Our team will analyze the information discussed, reviewed and collected in order to provide you with a unique multi-tiered solution outlining the best way to achieve your requirements and expectations.
- Our team will discuss critical deadlines and dates, items to be removed, decommissioning requirements, expected challenges, and how we will achieve all this.
- At this point we will send you a detailed scope of work that we will be performing including our quotation to do the job.
- After you accept our quote, we will introduce you to a dedicated Project Manager and other team members specifically assigned for your project.
- We will confirm and verify the proposed dates, timings and all related logistical issues.
- We will coordinate and communicate with your staff, building managers, vendors, etc.
- We will secure and provide certificates of insurance from all vendors required by you, your building, landlord etc.
Used Office Furniture
- We will manage the knockdown and removal of all assets, as outlined in our mutual agreement.
- Your designated Project Manager will perform a final walk-through of facility with you (and/or your building management, if desired) to confirm satisfactory completion of the project.
Commercial Office Liquidations (COL), is owned by RJV Office furnishing LLC – eltru group of companies a series of B2B services and solutions to simplify the major needs of any size company. We are professional office liquidators in NYC with the main office based in Long Island, but we are serving clients throughout the Tri-State Area of NY, NJ & CT. Other services include office space planning and supplying new and preowned office furniture.